Tuesday 31 January 2017

2017 Aims, Wishlist and a very dry January

I've been meaning to write a post about 2017 Aims and my wishlist for a while but I've not had chance or the energy. Last 2 weeks Harry has been ill and before that constant teething so I don't think I've slept properly in 2017 at all ok over exaturation but close enough. Forget the amount of times I've ran up and down the stairs when he's screaming his head off. That's got to burn some calories right? Tomorrow we go into February and so far as usual 2017 isn't going to plan. Time to get back on track hopefully, there's still 11 months left so here goes nothing!

Time to talk about my aims for 2017. I've already talked about my Money, Body and Mind challenge in my last post and a little bit about my aims for this year in my first ever blog post. To remind myself about what I want to do this year to and to keep myself motivated I have done a colourful poster to put on the wall. Kept it simple and eye catching.


Doing well for that bottom one as you know (I did this before I started blogging) but I'm going to try do more posts more regurarly. The Gryffindor hoodie is one the other half ordered for me months ago that doesn't fit and I love a cosy new hoodie.

I've also made one for my prize wishlist. If you don't know me I like to enter competitions well you could say I'm addicted to it but I love to have fun at the same time not just entering your run of the mill entry form competitions but creative ones with photos or making/baking things. I'm trying my best to make more effort with these types as so far January has been so so dry for prizes. Not one prize this year at all, no reason that can't change.


I don't expect to win all these just 1 or 2 would be nice. Its just good to have a list to search for instead of randomly entering competitions which is what I do when I'm far too tired. Now to set up google alert for my wishlist. Fingers crossed 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment